- Title: Vocabulary: noises we make with our hands
- Topic: Useful verbs to describe noises we make with our hands
- Vocabulary: Learn 12 useful verbs to describe noises we make with our hands.
- Language areas & skills: Listening, reading, vocabulary, pronunciation.
- Themes: Vocabulary, useful verbs, doing things with your hands, making noises… .
- Level: All levels
- Listening accents: Englishman
Or you can listen to the lesson online:
Learn Hot English magazine
This free lesson is from Learn Hot English magazine. It’s an example of the kind of high-quality content you can find in the magazine. Now is the time to really improve your English! Click here to get your subscription to Learn Hot English magazine!
Learn over 1,000 words and move up a level with English Unlocked! 4 levels to choose from, over 100 pages and 50 listening audio files. Your complete, self-study English learning pack. Learning guaranteed! Click here for more information!