Easter bunny jokes!
Here are some Easter Bunny jokes. Match each question (1 to 12) with each answer (A-L). A “hare” is a large rabbit. It is pronounced the same as “hair”. Listen: Hare – hair. Afterwards, check your answers on the CD. How many were correct?
1. How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur neat? = __D__ (with a “hare” brush)
2. How did the wet Easter Bunny dry himself?
3. How does a rabbit keep his fur looking good?
4. What did the Easter Bunny get at the hairdresser’s?
5. What did the Easter Bunny study at university?
6. What do you call an Easter Bunny with no fur?
7. Why was the Easter Bunny so upset?
8. What do rabbits do after their wedding?
9. How do you catch the Easter Bunny?
10. How many chocolate bunnies can you put into an empty Easter basket?
11. What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes?
12. How do bunnies stay healthy?
A: Hare dressing.
B: Hide in the trees and make a noise like a carrot.
D: With a hare-brush.
E: Hare less.
F: None – it won’t be empty if you put something in it.
G: A hare cut.
H: A funny bunny!
I: They go on a bunnymoon.
J: With hare spray.
K: With a hare dryer.
L: He was having a bad hare day.
• fur n = the hair that animals have on their bodies
• to dry yourself exp = to use a towel or warm air to take water off your body/hair, etc
• the hairdresser’s n = a shop where they cut your hair
• upset adj = angry and sad
• a “bunnymoon” n = a honeymoon – the holiday people have after they get married
• a bad “hare” day n = a bad hair day – a day when everything goes badly
Download the free MP3 file for this lesson:
Listen: MP3 audio file
Or listen to the lesson online:
■ a gender n = the “gender” of a noun refers to whether it’s masculine, feminine or neutral
■ an inflected form exp = if a verb has a lot of “inflected forms”, it has a lot of different endings which change according to its grammatical function
■ motivating adj = something that’s motivating makes you want to learn or progress
Copyright © 2016 by Hot English Publishing
All rights reserved. This article, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations on the condition that the owner (Hot English) is mentioned and a link to the website is provided. For any enquiries regarding this article, or any other material produced by Hot English Publishing, please contact email@example.com www.learnhotenglish.com